Thursday 13 June 2019

Profile

My name is Timiah. I go to St Mary's School and I'm in year 6. I live with my mum, my dad, two sisters and my brother. My cat is called Muppet.  I was born in Auckland. I live in Tairāwhiti in Gisborne.

I am good at reading and kind of good at maths. I enjoy reading and using my Chromebook. My challenges are learning my 7, 8 and 9 timetables. My goal is to get better at dancing. I am in grade 2 Ballet and I do jazz dancing as well. I am excited about sharing my learning and I enjoy science and  art.

3 comments:

  1. hi Timiah,I'm Ava I'm in Tui Class which is your tuhi mai tuhi atu class buddy blog. I think the 7 and 9 times tables are tricky to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Kia ora Ava
      I'm glad you understand, I think we have some common interstes. Thank you for veiwing my blog.
      Ma te wa
      Timiah

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.